On 10/29/14 07:09, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 10/28/2014 04:00 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> rc.local is working just fine!!
>
> Riddle me this, Ed: why does systemctl report that rc-local.service failed?

I don't know, and at this point I don't care.

Since /tmp/rc.local.log exists and contains

+ /home/angelo_dev/bin/syncronize-java_srcs.sh

it is obvious that rc.local is being executed.

If I were going to assume something I would assume the systemctl failure is
related to the failure in the syncronize-java_srcs.sh script.