On 02/12/2015 01:39 PM, Frédéric Bron wrote:
The
Nouveau driver is really not fast enough for the games of my children
so that I have to use the proprietary drivers. I must say that I have
never had any answer from nvidia when I posted bug reports in the past
so that I am now reluctant to post any. In the future, I will try to
avoid nvidia products but for the time being, I have to use them.

Go to http://www.fedoraforum.org/?view=fedora_setup and find a number of setup guides and automated scripts for adding all of the things that Fedora can't directly give you, including both manual and automated ways to get the kmod/akmod-nvidia drivers (much more sane than the format provided by the OEM) installed with as little pain as possible.