Hey there,

Lex Trotman via Users wrote:

>The ctags parser used by Geany only parses 3 levels
>https://github.com/universal-ctags/ctags/blob/master/parsers/html.c.

I'm not a C programmer at all, but I could give editing this file a
whirl if you like. It seems like it would mostly be some quick
busy-work of playing "Follow the Leader" with the code for the
existing headings. Except for this part:  When it comes to playing
"Follow the Leader" to add the necessary lines to this section, would
it be okay to use 'k' and 'l' and 'm' for "heading4", "heading5", and
"heading6"?

https://github.com/universal-ctags/ctags/blob/master/parsers/html.c#L72-L74

>Feel free to post a pull request on the Universal Ctags to improve it
>https://github.com/universal-ctags/ctags

Last, but not least, since this would be a "Will this work?" PR and
not a "Yep, this works!" PR,  would you babysit my work big-time to
make sure I don't break anything?

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.