Cheers,

On 21.10.23 18:54, H via Users wrote:
I see. However, would it not make more sense to also remember and restore the cursor position when a file is closed and opened without change to the session?

I'm usually open/closing >>100 files during a work day. I expect a lot of complexity coming in with this feature as e.g. we need some cleanup job over time. Maybe this could be done by something like "remember the last 100 only". This might even hit the limit of what you can do with a simple ini-file (sqlite?). Well.. solvable problems though.

I would see such a feature however as a plugin and invite everyone who likes to work on it.

Cheers,
Frank