Il giorno ven, 12/04/2024 alle 16.49 +1000, Lex Trotman via Users ha
scritto:
>  some lexical entities are highlighted that shows some lexing is
> happening, but just to confirm is the correct filetype shown on the
> Geany status bar?
It's not recognized and I have to force it to have some highlighting.
But definitely it is behaving the FreeBasic one.

> 8<----------8<----------8<----------

> Without visibility of your filetypes file its not possible to advise
> further.

Ok, I tought it was somehow necessary, but I didn't know which
preferred mode was permitted.

The file are here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u5k7hJYZC3VAhiGbz0tM4JRl64FxPeLj/view?usp=sharing
to inspect. Including a sample file.
I presume it won't be a problem if the archive is a 7zip file.

Cheers
Fulvio