On 19/7/24 02:17, Little Girl via Users wrote:
I'm glad you got it sorted and also glad that you brought it up. I
hadn't thought to add a debugger to Geany. This made me poke around
in my scripts and decide to also add flake8 to Geany. How nice to
have both of these so conveniently available.

I use VS Code (the debugger is really good) on my main computer and even though CS Code does work on my Raspberry pi 3B it so slow that it's unusable. I have the built version of Geany install on my Raspberry pi and it works well. I also have a linter and a code formatter accessible from Geany.

Now to do something useful with Geany.

--

Regards,
Phil