Hi! Sorry for topposting!
Thanks for everything made in 2020 and exiting (as always ) thoughts about 2021.

I decided to send out my own "roadmap" instead of polluting this thread.

The best thing with Genode imho is that it doesn't force me of what I
want to run. If I need base-hw with a couple of drivers it doesn't
include a big mass of software or unrelated drivers. It is also easy
to port to new hardware thanks to the abstraction being quite easy to
grasp.

I think your roadmap is great. PinePhone is exciting but would need a
big rethink on UI,

Michael