You can always add comments to the bugs on CodePlex and of course feedback like this on the mailing list is good too.  But I think the size and difficulty on this one also helps make it self-prioritizing J.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Curt Hagenlocher
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 9:58 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Zlib

On 8/25/06, Dino Viehland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've opened bug #2590 ( http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=2590) to track this.  We have another compression request bug already (PEP 273 zip archive module support) and these two would go hand-in-hand.  No ETA on when we'd get to this though, but most likely sooner than supporting pyd's :).

What's the best way for me to supply the on-record opinion that PYD support should have a very very low priority compared to other things? :)

--

Curt Hagenlocher