I, too, wish that Python had class decorators.  However, given that Python
3000 is decidedly and explicitly not backwards-compatible with Python 2.x,
it seems clear that there should eventually be two flavors of IronPython --
2.x-compatible and 3000-compatible.  And I'd be concerned about adding
Py3-specific features to IP2x unless Py2x does likewise.

On the other hand, what harm can there be in "from future import
class_decorators"?