I'm hijacking this thread as I also have errors with this release. The
installation went fine but I get an unhandled exception when starting
ipy.exe which terminates the process immediately.

Hey for once I've sent a report to Microsoft about it though ;)

Does this release require a specific version of .NET BTW? i'll try the zip
package just in case.

- Sylvain

> The MSI refuses to install with message: "requires .NET framework 2.0
> SP1".
> I am pretty sure that there are SP1 on the two machines I tried.  They
> both have XP SP3.
>
> They all have the following .NET framework versions:
> 1.1
> 2.0 SP1
> 3.0 SP1
> 3.5