Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
I don't know the answer to your question (and don't have the source code with me on the bus) but by calling Python.CreateEngine(), you're now creating a second copy of the runtime. Notionally, the runtimes are independent of each other and I would expect there to be a second import when the same module is used in both.

Yes - which is why the code explicitly adds the module to the runtime associated with the engine we have just created. At least the theory was that this would publish the already imported module to the new engine, and make it available for import without having to re-execute the module.

Michael