Yes - I've opened a bug (22235 -
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=22235).

I want to generally improve the doc strings everywhere.  I've slowly
been pushing on this and my ultimate goal is to get all of the doc
strings moved into XML comments and then we can read them from there.

Then we just need to go through a big push and add XML doc comments
everywhere :)

If other people have APIs they want doc strings on please add them
to the comments.  But I can see clr being particularly problematic
as it otherwise lacks documentation.