"I ask because I can't seem to hit breakpoints in top-level code at all but so far I reliably hit them in functions - but that may just be the way the races are going on my machine."

That is interesting, Dino. At first my debug program was five simple print statements. The debug breakpoint was hit approximately 66% of the time. In a function, the debug breakpoint was hit 100% of the time, and the debug breakpoint on the top-level code still only hit 66% of the time.

--

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01