Hi Laurent,

Another quick question ;)

Some of my users, who have OSX Tiger, seem to be getting the error below.
GdiPlus not getting initialized.
I did some research and it seems that one may have to install X11 to get
GdiPlus to work on Tiger.

Do you happen to have any more info on that?

I'm currently asking users to install Mono 2.4, but want to ship the final
version as a native universal binary.

Thanks,
Franky

Here is the exception report:

OS version: Version 10.4.11 (Build 8S2167)

System.TypeInitializationException:
An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
 ---> System.DllNotFoundException:
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/libgdiplus.dylib

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup
(ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOut
put&)

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000]
  at System.Drawing.Image.InitFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000]
at System.Drawing.Image.LoadFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream, Boolean
keepAlive) [0x00000]
at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000]