Hi,

i'm about to start working on parallelizing my master's thesis project and thought i would do it with some easy and free software....

I had to sudo make all install first of all, is this normal?

Next, i'm using an example code i found on the site somewhere, and my driver is the following line

mpicc mpiex.C -o mpiex

i've set PATH=$MPI_HOME/bin and LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MPI_HOME/lib but i keep getting the error in the below output. thanks for your help. and i've attached output of ompi_info --all and the config.log file.

flip:~/Documents/classes/parallel/code/mpiex ryanokuinghttons$ sh mk
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
__Unwind_Resume
MPI::Win::Set_errhandler(MPI::Errhandler const&)
MPI::Win::Free()
MPI::Comm::Set_errhandler(MPI::Errhandler const&)
MPI::Comm::Comm()
MPI::Datatype::Free()
std::ios_base::Init::Init()
std::ios_base::Init::~Init()
vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info
vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info
operator delete[](void*)
operator delete(void*)
operator new[](unsigned long)
operator new(unsigned long)
___cxa_pure_virtual
___gxx_personality_v0
_ompi_mpi_cxx_op_intercept
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
flip:~/Documents/classes/parallel/code/mpiex ryanokuinghttons$

--
Ryan O'Kuinghttons