Dear Community,
I need advise to get openmpi to work using lam. For testing I installed it on
two machines running opensuse10.3 (both atholon 64) connected via ethernet. I
then try to run a test script "hello.x" with the following commands:
jus@cusp:~/Code/Spielwiese/Mpi> make hello
mpicc hello.c -o hello.x
jus@cusp:~/Code/Spielwiese/Mpi> lamboot mfile

LAM 7.1.4/MPI 2 C++/ROMIO - Indiana University

Enter passphrase for key '/cusp/jus/.ssh/id_rsa':
Enter passphrase for key '/cusp/jus/.ssh/id_rsa':
jus@cusp:~/Code/Spielwiese/Mpi> lamnodes
n0      cusp:1:origin,this_node
n1      neutrino.stat.physik.uni-potsdam.de:1:
jus@cusp:~/Code/Spielwiese/Mpi> mpirun -np 2 hello.x
Process 0 on cusp out of 2
Process 1 on cusp out of 2

The jobs are thus wrapped only on the node "cusp", not on both. I have no clue
why this is.
Thanks, Justus
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free