I thought LAM/MPI is being merged into openmpi. I think, Im not sure how the
implementations are related. I think lam is just a runtime for which now
openmpi delivers some support. If not so, I dont understand. However orte is
another runtime right? I thought I can switch between those using something
like mpi-selector-menu. I think Im lost. How can I use openmpi to run a
distributed system efficiently? I dont want to fall back on old LAM/MPI since I
want to be modern :o)
Yours, J

-------- Original-Nachricht --------