Hi all,

I have installed Open-MPI on three machine which runs OpenSUSE and it has been installed successfully. I can submit jobs locally on each machine using "mpirun" and it works fine. I have defined a host file on one of them (master) where I have defined IP address of each machine and number of slots. First when I tried to submit jobs to master it asked for password for SSH connection which showed that master can communicate with slaves. Then I setup all machines to communicate with each other using SSH without password. Now when I submit a job on master, the job just blocks and nothing happens. The program runs locally on each machine but it will not run when I submit it on master to be run on slaves. What can it be?

D.