Danesh,

The filesystem physically on the master, specifically including the directory where you are running the open-mpi program, should be NFS mounted by the slave machines. The absolute path name should be the same on all machines. I don't know if that will fix your problem but we had to do thaqt on our linux clusters and os x clusters.

Doug