Actually my program is very simple MPI program "Hello World" which
just prints rank of each processor and then terminates. When I run
my program on a single processor machine with e.g 4 processors
(oversubscribing) it shows:

Hello world from processor with rank 0
Hello world from processor with rank 3
Hello world from processor with rank 1
Hello world from processor with rank 2

but when I use my remote machines everything just stops when
I run the program.

No I do not use any queuing system. I simply run it like this:

mpirun -np 4 --hostfile hosts ./hw

and then it just tops until I terminate it manually. As I said,
I monitored all machines (master+2 slaves) and found out that
in all machines, "orted" daemon starts when I run the program, but
after few seconds the daemon is terminated. What can be the reason?

Thanks,

Danesh