On Sep 22, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Doug Reeder wrote:

I think that unless make all depends on make clean and make clean depends on Makefile, you have to manually run make clean and/or manually delete the module files.

We do have most everything in the code base that matters depend on opal_config.h, which is generated by configure. I think it's unexpected behavior if you run configure a 2nd time (assumedly with different options) and don't have everything re-built properly.

Sorry for the hassle Brian; I'll file a bug about this. I don't expect it'll be fixed in the 1.2 series and possibly not for v1.3.0, but certainly in some future release.

Cisco Systems