Ram,

What is the name and version of the kernel module for your NIC? I have experimented some similar with my tg3 module. The error which appeared for my was different:

[btl_tcp_frag.c:216:mca_btl_tcp_frag_recv] mca_btl_tcp_frag_recv: readv failed: No route to host (113)

I solved it changing the following parameter in the linux kernel:

/sbin/ethtool -K eth0 tso off

Leonardo

Aurélien Bouteiller escribió:
If you have several network cards in your system, it can sometime get the endpoints confused. Especially if you don't have the same number of cards or don't use the same subnet for all "eth0, eth1". You should try to restrict Open MPI to use only one of the available networks by using the --mca btl_tcp_if_include ethx parameter to mpirun, where x is the network interface that is always connected to the same logical and physical network on your machine.

Aurelien