Hi Ray,
          If you look at the Intel Series 11 compilers there are warnings
about mixing various
types of compilers although the Series 11 C++ Release Notes do talk about
Eclipse Integration and C/C++ Development tools.  I think that I will get in
touch with Intel before I do much more.
Can you imagine 28 pages of Release Notes!  Thanks for your reply.

Amos Leffler