Daniel De Marco wrote:
Hi Ralph,

* Ralph Castain <r...@lanl.gov> [01/29/2009 14:27]:
It is quite likely that you have IPoIB on your system. In that case, the TCP BTL will pickup that interface and use it.

If you have a specific interface you want to use, try -mca btl_tcp_if_include eth0 (or whatever that interface is). This tell the TCP BTL to only use the specified interface, so it will either fail (if that interface isn't available or doesn't exist) or use only that one.

no, I don't have IPoIB configured. I tried anyway your suggestion and I

If you do an

        ifconfig ib0

what does it respond with?

got the same results as before. The weird thing is that even if use
        -mca btl_tcp_if_include eth2
where eth2 doesn't exist I get the same results...

Thanks, Daniel.