Hi,
please note, that for plain standard valgrind runs (without ompi-internal
checks), You will not need to turn on the v1.3 options --enable-memchecker.

However, if You do, access to buffers, some MPI-standard conformance and (if
You select so) defined-ness checks of ompi-structures will be enabled.

With best regards,
Rainer