Hi Manuel !

I read what you said on the web before I sent my email.
But it does not work with my sample. It is an old LAM source C.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply.
Jerome

Manuel Prinz wrote:
Hi Jerome!

Am Dienstag, den 24.03.2009, 16:27 +0800 schrieb Jerome BENOIT:
With LAM some configuration files must be set up, I guess it is the same here.
But as SLURM is also involved, it is not clear to me right now how I must
configure both SLURM and OpenMPI to make them work together. Any hint is
welcome !

Open MPI integrates nicely with SLURM in Lenny. All you need to do is to
call your job with mpiexec OR mpirun. You do not need to setup anything
besides SLURM. If you use sbatch, you could create a file like this:

cat >test.sbatch <<EOF
#!/bin/sh
#SLURM -n 8
mpiexec my_mpi_tool
EOF

and call it with:

$ sbatch test.sbatch

SLURM will setup everything for you so mpiexec "knows" how much
resources to use.

Best regards
Manuel