On Mar 24, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

I read what you said on the web before I sent my email.
But it does not work with my sample. It is an old LAM source C.

Can you be a little more explicit in what does not work? You didn't give a lot of explanation for us to work with. :-) Please send all the information listed here:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

I use Open MPI on SLURM all the time (my internal testing cluster at Cisco uses SLURM). I frequently use "salloc" to launch individual MPI jobs:

    salloc -N 4 mpirun my_mpi_application

Cisco Systems