Hi Ankush

Glad to hear that your MPI and cluster project were successful.

I don't know if you would call these "mathematical computation"
or "real life applications" of MPI and clusters, but here are a
few samples I am familiar with (Earth Science):

Weather forecast:
http://www.wrf-model.org/index.php
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/mm5/

Climate, Atmosphere and Ocean circulation modeling:
http://www.ccsm.ucar.edu/models/ccsm3.0/
http://www.jamstec.go.jp/esc/index.en.html
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climatechange/
http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/fms
http://www.nemo-ocean.eu/

Earthquakes, computational seismology, and solid Earth dynamics:
http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~jtromp/research/index.html
http://www-esd.lbl.gov/GG/CCS/

A couple of other areas:

Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Method, etc:
http://www.foamcfd.org/
http://www.cimec.org.ar/twiki/bin/view/Cimec/PETScFEM

Computational Chemistry, molecular dynamics, etc:
http://www.tddft.org/programs/octopus/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://classic.chem.msu.su/gran/gamess/
http://ambermd.org/
http://www.gromacs.org/
http://www.charmm.org/

Gus Correa

Ankush Kaul wrote:
Thanks everyone(esp Gus and Jeff) for the support and guidance. We are almost at the verge of completing our project which could have not been possible without all u guys.

I would like to know one more thing, what are real life applications that i can use the cluster for (except mathematical computation)? Can i use if for my web server, if yes then how?