Hi
I downloaded and compiled openmpi and installed it.
I set met public /private keys.
I try to run and get:
./gamess
A requested component was not found, or was unable to be opened.  This
means that this component is either not installed or is unable to be
used on your system (e.g., sometimes this means that shared libraries
that the component requires are unable to be found/loaded).  Note that
Open MPI stopped checking at the first component that it did not find.

Host:      Joop-van-Lenthes-Imac.local
Framework: plm
Component: ssh
[Joop-van-Lenthes-Imac.local:07271] [[INVALID],INVALID] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Error in file ess_hnp_module.c at line 124

I only want to run parallel on my core-duo IMAC to test parallel constructs at home.
So I do not want to connect to other machines and keep my security OK,

I appreciate any help
Joop
Joop van Lenthe
Ankermonde 6