I think so
I used
MPI_LIB=/usr/local/lib
LIBMPI= -L$(MPI_LIB) -lmpi_f90 -lmpi_f77 -lmpi
and compiled with gfortran.
and loaded with tha LIBMPI given above
But you were very right. It was using the mpirun from /usr/bin instead of /usr/local/bin When I did that the parallelo stuff was better; I still have some trouble with io, but we 'll fix that later
Thanks
Joop