Hi,

I'm writing a simple post-mortem profiling tool that provides some of the information that you are looking for. That being said, the tool, Loba, isn't publicly available just yet. In the mean time, take a look at mpiP (http://mpip.sourceforge.net/).

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory