I tried -bynode option but it did not change anything. I also tried the
"hostname" name command and
I keep getting only the name of one node repeated according to the -n value.

Just to make sure I did the right installation, here is what I did:

-- On the head node (HN), I installed openMPI using the --with-tm option as
follows:

./configure --with-tm=/var/spool/torque --enable-static
make install all

-- On the worker nodes (WN1 and WN2), I installed openMPI without tm option as
follows (it is a local installation on each worker node):

./configure --enable-static
make install all

Is this correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.