Dear Roman, dear all,

this error says, that something is very wrong with the trace collection. Do
you know if this error happens in the middle of the run or at the end? To fin
out, please export the following before the run

        "export VT_UNIFY=no"

and afterwards run the unification manually like this:

        "vtunify <#files> <iprefix> -k"

where <#files> should be 8 in your case and <iprefix> is the first part of the
name of the temporary trace files that appear in your working dir.

Then, please let me know whether you get the error in the first or second step.

Furthermore, could you send me the config.log file from the installation of
VampirTrace, please.

Best regards, Andreas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Andreas Knüpfer,