So? anyone? any clue?

Summarize:
- installed OpenMPI 1.4.1 on fresh Centos 5
- mpirun works but ompi-checkpoint throws this error:
ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Not found in file orte-checkpoint.c at line 405
- on another VM I have OpenMPI 1.3.3. installed. Checkpointing works fine on
guest but has the previous mentioned error on root. Both root and guest show
the same output after "param -all -all" except for the $HOME (which only
matters for mca_component_path, mca_param_files,
snapc_base_global_snapshot_dir)

Thanks,
Andreea