Respected Users

I have installed openmpi successfully also compiled the hello_world program
with mpicc. But when I am running the exectable with the command mpirun -np 2
hello_mpi(hello_mpi is the executable) in my desktop pc(dual-core processor) is
giving an error like this:

hello_mpi: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open
hello_mpi: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open

Please suggest me what I have to do to solve it.

Regards
Abhra Paul

http://in.yahoo.com/