On 3/16/2010 11:22 PM, Vedran Coralic wrote:

Now, I think I know what the problem is. Basically, the NAG Fortran compiler and its libraries are only available on the master node so that the remaining nodes cannot access/find the required files. From my understanding, the only way to fix this would be put to copy the NAG Fortran compiler to all of the nodes in the cluster.
Don't NAG provide static copies of their libraries?
Yes, if you link the dynamic libraries, you must make them visible on each node, with the path set in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. On such a small cluster, (or with a fast shared file system), a usual way is to put them in a directory mounted across all nodes. Since you talk about a "work-around," you can copy the library folder to your own file system for each node, to check that you've got the hang of it. The LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting can be done in your user settings so it doesn't affect anyone else.

--
Tim Prince