Hi,

I tried the 1.5a1r23092 snapshot and I used CMAKE 2.6.4 and 2.8.1. In the CMake GUI, I checked the OMPI_WANT_F77_BINDINGS option, and added a FilePath for CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER of C:/Program Files (x86)/Intel/Compiler/11.1/065/bin/ia32/ifort.exe. When I re-run the Configure, CMake wipes the CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER variable and complains about a missing Fortran compiler. Any suggestions?

Damien