Hi
> mpi_irecv(workerNodeID, messageTag, bufferVector[row][column])
OpenMPI contains no function of this form.
There is MPI_Irecv, but it takes a different number of arguments.

Or is this a boost method?
If yes, i guess you have to make sure that the
bufferVector[row][column] is large enough...
Perhaps there is a boost forum you can check out if the problem persists

Jody