Hi Alex,

When the attachment is large, you can set the email directly to me off the list.

For the problem you got, the reason is that you are using MinGW, but not Microsoft C/C++ compiler. Is that possible for you to just switch to Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or 2008? There are still many problems for supporting MinGW at moment.

Regards,
Shiqing