Hi Alex,

Actually, I don't see the errors from your outputs, the headers that are not found won't stop you to build Open MPI, they are not errors, but only the checking results of your system for configuring Open MPI. What you need to do is just press configure button twice, and then press generate button on CMake-GUI, all the Visual Studio solution and project files will be generated. The next thing is to open the solution and build it.

Just let me know if you get any further questions.

Regards,
Shiqing