It works perfectly! Thanks a lot guys. You've been really helpful especially
you Damien Hocking and Shiqing Fan. All this complicated process makes me
wonder how complicated the code behind OpenMPI and MPI in general is. In
some cases, mailing lists really are a lot more useful than online forums.

Again, thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,
Alex