Hi there,

I am new to using mpi commands and was stuck in problem with running a code.
When I submit my job through a batch file, the job exits with the message
that the executable could not be found on the machines. I have tried a lot
of options such as PBS -V and so on on but the problem persists. If someone
is interested, I can send the full info on the cluster, the compiler and
openmpi settings and other stuff. BTW the launcher is torque (which you
might have guessed). The code does not have a forum so I am in a deep mire.

Thanks,
Tushar