Hi there,

Thanks for the expedite reply. The thing is that although the mpirun is
setup correctly (since a simple hello world works), when I run the main
SWMF.exe executable, the cluster machines somehow fail to find the
executable (SWMF.exe).

So, I have attached the sample error file from one of the runs
(SWMF.e143438) and also the MAKEFILES so that you could better gauge the
problem. The makefiles have Linux as the OS and pgf90 as compiler with
mpif90 as the linker. I am using openmpi-1.2.7-pgi. Job is submitted using a
batch file (job.bats) and the scheduler is Torque (version I am not sure but
I can see three on the machines viz 2.0.0, 2.2.1, 2.5.2).

I have also attached an error file from one of the clusters (WASATCH viz
SWMF.e143439) and UINTA (SWMF.e143440) with the *whole path of the exe as
Srirangam mentioned as follows (in the batch file)*.

mpirun --prefix /opt/libraries/openmpi/openmpi-1.2.7-pgi
/home/A00945081/SWMF_v2.3/run/SWMF.exe > runlog_`date +%y%m%d%H%M`

I have tried both mpirun and mpiexec but nothing seems to work.

Tushar