Thanks for the speedy reply. The required file with information is attached.

I first thought I must send the file to openmpi again, sorry if that was wrong.

Thanks

--
Steph Bredenhann Pr.Eng Pr.CPM

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-open-mpi-with-the-intel-compilers/