From: users-boun...@open-mpi.org [mailto:users-boun...@open-mpi.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Squyres
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 21:27
To: Open MPI Users
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] BUILDING OPENMPI ON UBUNTU WITH INTEL 11.1

Ah, I see why your output is munged -- there's a bunch of ^M's in there.

It looks like OMPI's configure script got mucked up somehow.  Did you expand
the tarball on a windows machine and copy it over to a Linux box, perchance?
If so, try expanding it directly on your Linux machine.

For corporate legal information go to: