HI,

We have multi node set up and they are back to back connected.we are trying
to run open MPI without using ipoib means not using normal ethernet
interface instead it has to go through our uverbs interface.

This is the command i tried ...
"mpirun --prefix /usr/local/ -np 2 --mca btl openib,self --mca
btl_openib_cpc_include rdmacm --mca btl_openib_if_include "mthca_0:1" -H
remotehostip osu_bw .

Here in above command i have given again IP only as no idea on what
parameters has to be given to mention remote host(like IP any other
parameter to identify remote host while running MPI without ipoib).

And also please give me a way to run the open MPI without ipoib and using
our ibverbs interface on multi node set up.please help me on this ASAP ...