Interesting. I figured that might be the case. I will have to contact Intel and find out if we can get a newer version.

Thanks.

-Paul Edmon-

On 9/8/2012 3:18 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Did this ever get a followup?  If not...

We've seen problems with specific versions of the Intel compiler that randomly
set fault in strange places.  The only solution was the upgrade the Intel
compiler to the latest version in that series.