Hello,

> Is the path correct for the new location?

yes, the $PATH points to the location of the sole static "mpirun" and of the
share/openmpi/*.txt directory.

Why is mpirun constructing $<PATH_OF_MPIRUN>/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile as I
see in the error message  below ?
(
/home/ilias/work/dirac/build_Intel_OpenMPI_MKL_ILP64_STATIC/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile
 )

> > Check to make sure the path and filename are correct.
Please what others variables/files do I have to set/copy with the static mpirun
?
 I am setting (experience from previous OpenMPI versions) OPAL_PREFIX, which is
location of my static mpirun.

The wish is to distribute own static mpirun with related necessary files to
other servers to be able to launch static parallel applications there.

Thanks, Miro