Hi Ralph,

I installed openmpi-1.7.5rc2 and applied r31019 to it.
As far as I confirmed, rmaps framework worked fine.

However, by chance, I noticed that single ctrl+c typing could
not terminate a running job. Twice typing was necessary.
Is this your expected behavior?

I didn't use ctrl+c to abort for a while, I don't know when
it started. At least I can terminate the job by single ctrl+c
if I use openmpi-1.7.4.

And, for your information, when I hit ctrl+c with more than 5
seconds interval, I get the message below:
Abort is in progress...hit ctrl-c again within 5 seconds to forcibly
terminate

Tetsuya