Hello!
What param can i tune to increase perfomance(scalability) for my app (all to
all pattern with message size = constant/nnodes)?
I can read  this faq  for mpi, but is it correct for shmem?
I have 2 programm doing the same thing(with same input) each node send
messages(message size = constant/nnodes) to random set of nodes (but the same
set in prg1 and prg2):
*  with mpi_isend, mpi_irecv and mpi_waitall
*  with shmem_put and shmem_barrier_all on 1 2 4 8 16 32 nodes thay have same
perfomance(scalabilyty)
on 64 128 256 nodes shmem programm stop scaling but over 512 nodes shmem
programm gets much better perfomance than mpi
           1prg           2prg
           perf unit     perf unit
1         30              30
2         50              53
4         75              85
8         110            130
16       180            200
32       310            350
64       500            400 (strange)
128     830            400 (strange)
256     1350           600 (strange)
512     1770           2350 (wow!)

In scalabel shmem(ompi 1.6.5?) I get the same scalability in this programms.